Company Specific Programmes
Whenever your teams need to acquire new skills or knowledge, gain experience and boost their leadership,
Genuinely tailor-made programmes
At SBS-EM, we believe tailor-made programmes should be unique, which is exactly why no two company programmes ever resemble one another, even on the same topics. We commit to building your training programme from the ground up, and to tailor them to your needs.
Our added value is generated by our ability:
- To translate your needs into a curated sequence of relevant content, ranging from cases studies, articles and videos to business games and field projects…
- To provide participants with
state-of-the artknowledge, tools andtechniques
- To source the most suitable trainers inside or outside the school’s core faculty. Depending on your needs, we can either select one of our
academics,or provide trainer partner companies, other academic institutions, training centres…
- To make sure the programme is perfectly
delivered,and has an energisingeffect on your managers, powered by the right mix of group dynamics and individual coaching when needed.
Our reference customers include local and international companies such as Total,
Knowledge and experience fully adapted to your needs
Crafting an efficient training programme requires two elements:
- Knowledge: we will assess with you the current knowledge level of your management team and decide together which skills they should master by the end of the programme. We will then put together the topics that need to be covered and decide on the content of each session.
- Experience: we always select the most appropriate trainers, experts and coaches to work with your team - those who have both the knowledge your teams need and the experience to help them relate that knowledge to your industry and their day-to-day working life.
In short, we co-design a programme uniquely suited to your sector, your
Anchoring the content: going further than “tailor-made”
We firmly believe that a well-suited management development programme is more than just a collection of training modules. A company programme is an agent of
This is why we talk about “anchoring” the content. All our programmes include:
- Wrap-ups and takeaways during the sessions, and especially near the end. This helps the participants interact intensively with each other and progressively reflect on how they can incorporate what they learned in their daily work once they are back in the field;
- Individual coaching sessions planned throughout the weeks and months after the formal training sessions. The coaches make sure that the participants constantly practice the skills and methods acquired to improve their work.
From general management to in-depth specific programmes
As a business school located within a university that has numerous partnerships with other institutions, we have developed programmes in many areas of management: Mini-MBA’s, Leadership, Finance, Pricing, Innovation, Digital Transformation, Strategy, HR and many more.
We also draw on our unique position to:
- Incorporate into our programmes the experience provided by relevant research production selected from all over the world
- Capitalise on our broad and tight connections with the business and economic worlds.
From “in-company” to “trans-company”
Staying at the top also means finding new ways to deliver value to businesses and