Another Successful Evening with Solvay Executive Education!
On Tuesday 26 of March, the Executive Education team was very excited to meet and greet a large number of participants in the Atrium of Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management.
It was a dynamic evening full of vivid interactions and a great exchange of ideas on different topics related to the most pressing business challenges of today and tomorrow! Together with our Academic Directors, the participants had the prime opportunity to discover an experiential approach to executive education and leadership development.
From management to IT, finance, real estate, and health discussions, the participants were able to attend nine parallel sessions organised in English and French. Each information session was led by the Academic Directors who were more than keen to give directions and guidance to our participants to better progress in their career.
See below the complete list of executive programmes presented during the evening:
- Solvay Executive MBA by Bruno VAN POTTELSBERGHE
- Executive Master in Management by Karim CHOUIKRI
- Executive Programme en Immobilier by Jean-Paul LOOZEN
- Executive Master en Gestion Fiscale by Colette PLASMAN
- Programme in European Data Protection (GDPR) by Georges ATAYA
- Digital Governance & Trust Modular Education by Georges ATAYA
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers by Mathias SCHMIT
- Executive Programme in Business Analytics by Martine GEORGE
- Executive Master en Management des Institutions de Santé et de Soins by Dr. Florence HUT
After the end of the information sessions, our guests discussed their personal and professional objectives over snacks and drinks freely with the Academic Directors, Programme Managers as well as with the rest of the Executive team.
The evening represented a fantastic opportunity for you to connect with our well-reputed professors and other professionals from across a variety of industries. We want to thank you for making an incredible event together!
Did you miss the chance to join us? No worries, as a new Executive Education Information Evening is planned to take place on the 4th of June 2019!
More information on registration will be announced soon!
In the meantime, do not hesitate to consult our agenda and register for the upcoming events:
- Advanced Masters Information Evening on 2nd of April 2019
- Executive Master in International Association Management on 23rd of April 2019
- Executive Programme en Management et Philosophies on 23rd of April 2019
- Executive Programme in Digital Marketing & Communication on 23rd of April 2019