WEBINAR | 7 lessons learned from coaching leaders in times of crisis
Go behind the scenes and get a glimpse of what really goes on when leaders are faced with a crisis. Susan West, a leadership coach and member of Solvay Executive Education adjunct faculty will share her experience coaching leaders when times are tough. She'll share what some leaders are discovering about themselves and the people in their organisations only as a result of tough times and what they're doing about it.
Leading in Times of Uncertainty Webinar Series
- APRIL 8 - INNOVATION | BRUNO WATTENBERGH | Is this a crisis or is this an opportunity? Perspectives on innovation and disruption.
- APRIL 15 - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION | OMAR MOHOUT | How do technology and agile concepts power organisational performance?
- APRIL 22 - RISK MANAGEMENT | MICHAEL MALONE | Managing risk and organisational resilience in times of crisis.
- APRIL 29 - STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP | JOHN METSELAAR | Reinvent (Your) Innovation. Now!
- MAY 06 - PERSONAL LEADERSHIP | VALERIE VANGEEL | How to move forward with fear?
- MAY 13 - INNOVATION | LAURENT BOUTY | How to create Sustainable Business Models?
- MAY 20 - PERSONAL LEADERSHIP | BRIGITTE LIPSCHUTZ | Performance and self-engagement when working from home.
- MAY 27 - TEAM LEADERSHIP | JEAN-PIERRE AERTS | Lessons learned from working efficiently with remote teams: managing performance, motivation and communication.
- JUNE 3 - TEAM LEADERSHIP | SUSAN WEST | 7 lessons learned from coaching leaders in times of crisis.
- JUNE 10 - PROJECT LEADERSHIP | ANTONIO NIETO-RODRIGUEZ | The end of job descriptions and the rise of the project economy.