WEBINAR | Keeping motivation and self-engagement high when working from home
Work on your personal leadership with Brigitte Lipschutz during this webinar on May 20.
Leading in Times of Uncertainty Webinar Series
Join our interactive 60-minute live sessions, every Wednesday from 5 to 6 p.m. (CET). Our experts will explore the power of new innovation models, get recommendations to maximise the use of technology and analyse key strategies to effectively manage your workforce, moving from face-to-face to virtual engagement.
- APRIL 8 - INNOVATION | BRUNO WATTENBERGH | Is this a crisis or is this an opportunity? Perspectives on innovation and disruption.
- APRIL 15 - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION | OMAR MOHOUT | How do technology and agile concepts power organisational performance?
- APRIL 22 - RISK MANAGEMENT | MICHAEL MALONE | Managing risk and organisational resilience in times of crisis.
- APRIL 29 - STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP | JOHN METSELAAR | Reinvent (Your) Innovation. Now!
- MAY 06 - PERSONAL LEADERSHIP | VALERIE VANGEEL | How to move forward with fear?
- MAY 13 - INNOVATION | LAURENT BOUTY | How to create Sustainable Business Models?
- MAY 20 - PERSONAL LEADERSHIP | BRIGITTE LIPSCHUTZ | Performance and self-engagement when working from home.
- MAY 27 - TEAM LEADERSHIP | JEAN-PIERRE AERTS | Lessons learned from working efficiently with remote teams: managing performance, motivation and communication.
Mercredi 20 mai 2020