SUMMIT | Digital Identity & Trust Summit 2019
SAVE THE DATE! On November 19, Solvay Brussels School and Erik R. VAN ZUUREN will be participating in the Digital Identity & Trust Summit in Brussels.
A great place to catch up with evolutions and trends in the world of digital identity and trust and to exchange thoughts with peers in just one day!
- David Stevens, chairman, Belgian Data Protection Authority (DPA) on "The age of data-collection"
- Dan Johnson, vice-president Digital Identity, C&IS Mastercard on "e-Identity & Trust from a global perspective"
- Chiara Mazzone and Pierre Marro - DG CONNECT Digital Innovation and Blockchain Unit of The European Commission on "Towards an European Self-Sovereign Identity framework
Limited Audience sessions include:
- "Technologies for mobile identity verification", moderated by Solvay Brussels School
- "Lessons in Trust and Identity", moderated by the Global Cyber Alliance
- "A deep-dive into the world of modern IAM standards", moderated by the OpenID Foundation
- "Strong (Customer) Authentication views in the era of PSD2", moderated by the National Bank of Belgium
Mont des Arts/Kunstberg