Executive Education Information Evening
Solvay Brussels School is pleased to organise a new Executive Education Information Evening! Attend our event on the 4th of June 2019 and join high caliber professionals who seek to give their careers the decisive boost.
Get access to a wide range of learning opportunities and benefit from our experiential approach to executive education and leadership development!
Our practice-oriented programmes are designed to fit with your long-term career goals, personal development needs, and are built with a strong focus on the most pressing business challenges of today and tomorrow.
Each programme addresses the skills of the future such as
- critical and complex solving skills
- learning agility
- people management
- strategic negotiation
- data-driven decision-making.
Together we create a community of innovative leaders with the right mindset to adapt and thrive in our ever-changing business world.
Come to our Executive Education Information Evening on the 4th of June 2019 to understand why opting for a Solvay executive programme is so beneficial for you and your career!
- Strengthen your skills and master the most essential techniques in Leadership, Strategy, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Digital Transformation, IT & Security, GDPR, Finance, and much more
- Adopt a new perspective on your career path and hit your
- Provide an additional boost to your company and achieve its strategic objectives
- Learn from the very best in the field
- Benefit from a practically-oriented teaching approach with an immediate application in your
- Work closely with your peers in a stimulating learning environment
- Develop an extensive professional network
- Accelerate your career and boost your growth opportunities.
Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management