To even better serve its customers, the School has reshaped its research practice in Leadership to pool its experts, researchers and global network.
The research practice is dedicated to the study and practice of modern leadership.
We strive to engage both academics and professionals to bridge the gap between theory and practice. Our efforts are enhanced through creative collaborations with leading research institutes and consortia around the world. The Leadership Center also regularly organizes conferences and workshops to gather experts and share best practices. Latest practices and findings will be immediately applied to all of our Executive programmes.
- With Solvay’s help, get ready for experience-based learning that will transform the way your leaders reason, problem-solve and conceive of themselves, others and the world around them.
- Our faculty will challenge your leaders to think creatively and critically about how to lead and design new businesses – or improve existing ones – and in the process, help make the world a better place.
- Be prepared for robust exchanges about ideas and solutions in an environment designed to bring out the very best in every leader. Participants will emerge from their Solvay experience transformed with the acumen and attitude to lead anywhere, anytime.
- Our leadership programs draw from a wide range of local and international material, including journal articles, videos, documentaries and business case studies. By blending content and diverse learning support, participants shall consider the connection between global economical trends and current events in such areas as Leadership, Innovation, Strategy and Organizational Culture.
- Solvay’s Leadership Development framework is intended to allow participants to articulate their leadership intuitions and to appreciate the efficiency dimension of any organizational situation or Business Unit. It covers essential areas of leadership such as Operational Leadership, Team Leadership, Strategic Leadership and Personal Leadership.