Who is the programme aimed at?
Blockchain Management, Technology and Applications is targeted to participants involved in the transformation of their business, while exploring the Digital Ledger Technology and wish to reach a level of security, efficiency, and privacy. It targets those professionals who are directly or indirectly involved in bringing business solutions through the Blockchain technology.
Key admissions criteria
- Master's degree or
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Economics
- Proof of senior professional experience
- Proficiency in English is a must
Acquire essential knowledge in the three domains necessary for reaching optimal strategies and implementations.
The quality of the lecturers
Benefit from leading practitioners who share their wealth of knowledge.
A significant career boost
Boost your career trajectory with the knowledge acquired and the contacts established throughout the programme.
Innovative digital ledger opportunities
Reinventing the enterprises requires mastery on new transformational technologies. Digital ledger technology is a primary booster of today's business model.
Blockchain implementation cycle
Beyond the technology and the innovative aspect of this domain, organisations need to succeed in steering a strategy, mastering technology, security and protection as well as using the most adequate concept.
Blockchain body of knowledge
The essential domains of knowledge are covered for various applications from legal, technical to the complete mastery of the complexity.
3 Modules & 1 Workshop
More programme features
A blend of learning experiences
- Interactive in-class lectures, including an array of exercises & real-life cases, videos and simulations;
- Individual preparation based on cases and readings prior to and after the course;
- Guest lectures on complementary topics, featuring practitioners and experts in various fields and major;
- Final assessment to validate the completion of each module.