WEBINAR | How to move forward with fear?
Join us on May 6 as Valérie Vangeel will be presenting a webinar on personal leadership in times of uncertainty!
Leading in Times of Uncertainty Webinar Series
Join our interactive 60-minute live sessions, every Wednesday from 5 to 6 p.m. (CET). Our experts will explore the power of new innovation models, get recommendations to maximise the use of technology and analyse key strategies to effectively manage your workforce, moving from face-to-face to virtual engagement.
- APRIL 8 - INNOVATION | BRUNO WATTENBERGH | Is this a crisis or is this an opportunity? Perspectives on innovation and disruption.
- APRIL 15 - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION | OMAR MOHOUT | How do technology and agile concepts power organisational performance?
- APRIL 22 - RISK MANAGEMENT | MICHAEL MALONE | Managing risk and organisational resilience in times of crisis.
- APRIL 29 - STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP | JOHN METSELAAR | Reinvent (Your) Innovation. Now!
- MAY 06 - PERSONAL LEADERSHIP | VALERIE VANGEEL | How to move forward with fear?
- MAY 13 - INNOVATION | LAURENT BOUTY | How to create Sustainable Business Models?
- MAY 20 - PERSONAL LEADERSHIP | BRIGITTE LIPSCHUTZ | Performance and self-engagement when working from home.
- MAY 27 - TEAM LEADERSHIP | JEAN-PIERRE AERTS | Lessons learned from working efficiently with remote teams: managing performance, motivation and communication.
Wednesday 6 May 2020