WEBINAR | Is this a crisis or is this an opportunity? Perspectives on innovation and disruption
Bruno Wattenbergh will be sharing his perspectives on innovation and disruption during the current crisis that we are facing. Join our FREE webinar series – offering a snapshot of leading business school content on topics relevant for organisations.
Leading in Times of Uncertainty Webinar Series
- APRIL 8 - INNOVATION | BRUNO WATTENBERGH | Is this a crisis or is this an opportunity? Perspectives on innovation and disruption.
- APRIL 15 - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION | OMAR MOHOUT | How do technology and agile concepts power organisational performance?
- APRIL 22 - RISK MANAGEMENT | MICHAEL MALONE | Managing risk and organisational resilience in times of crisis.
- APRIL 29 - STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP | JOHN METSELAAR | Reinvent (Your) Innovation. Now!
- MAY 06 - PERSONAL LEADERSHIP | VALERIE VANGEEL | How to move forward with fear?
- MAY 13 - INNOVATION | LAURENT BOUTY | How to create Sustainable Business Models?
- MAY 20 - PERSONAL LEADERSHIP | BRIGITTE LIPSCHUTZ | Performance and self-engagement when working from home.
- MAY 27 - TEAM LEADERSHIP | JEAN-PIERRE AERTS | Lessons learned from working efficiently with remote teams: managing performance, motivation and communication.